Heh, heh- I like that mask :D I look forward to these on Tuesdays-Shared this with some "friends"...
Nice one. That toy is awesome, I wish we had stuff like that where i lived as a kid, all i could ever find in the cheap toy aisles were parachute army men and plastic food. Of course you haven't lived till you played with Ketchup lol.
Hey! Don't knock plastic food! I used to have a great time with those mini cheeseburgers and hotdogs. ;) By the way, Oni, I got something in the mail yesterday and just emailed ya. ;)Thanks Supe-Dupe! Share away!
The big problem when I was a kid... it's that 90% of my toys were "random china toys" so I don't remember them and the other 10% knights of the zodiac (which by the way I have almost all toys)
That was a good one Reis, I like this format.
Man! What a crappy, incredible and awesome toy! It's amazing how our head can turn crap into gold. And that doesn't only apply to kids, but to debatable adults too.
Love that bat. Reminds me of the pencil toppers from Count Chocula/Franken Berry back in the day.