Friday, February 22, 2013

My Kingdom for a Daryl Dixon!

Well, okay... maybe not my kingdom, but...

I'm writing this post in humble appeal to you, my people, my brother and sister collectors, my fellow lovers of the undead, in the hopes that someone out there can find me the one toy that has maddeningly eluded me for the past weeks, a McFarlane Walking Dead Daryl Dixon figure.


Sadly, this figure, of the most popular character on the TV show, is being snatched up by scalpers like Courtney Love snatching up little baggies of crystal meth off a hotel coffee table, only to be thrown up on eBay commanding absurd prices, upwards to $200.

Here's the thing, I just can't pay that for a single toy. Especially one that isn't even vintage.

But that doesn't change the fact that the current herd of zombies on my desk can't be held off my Rick Grimes alone.

So, if anyone out there has one of these, in the package or loose, and is willing to sell it for a reasonable price (mostly out of the good of your own heart) or may be willing to trade for some cool Funko swag, hit me with an email at reisobrien[at]gmail[dot]com.

Again, loose is fine, but I'd prefer it to be complete. And I can't stress reasonable price enough.I'm not trying to be cheap, but damn.

Anyway, thanks for listening to me beg.