Monday, December 26, 2011

2011 Action Figure Nativity Contest Winners!

Congratulations to our 2011 Action Figure Nativity Contest Winners!

1st Place: Ken N.
2nd Place: Elise W.
3rd Place: Travis B.

Personally, I truly loved all of the effort, creativity and dedication from each and every one of you and had an absolute blast seeing all of your submissions. Many of you put an astounding amount of work into your pics, and I just want to make sure all of you know that it didn't go unnoticed! Congrats to you all!

As for the winners, I'll be contatcting you via email soon to get your mailing addresses.

The prizes include: a Marvel Universe Power Man and Iron Fist 2 Pack (1st), a G.I. Joe Renegades Snake Eyes (2nd) and a 3 pack of killer Hot Wheels cars (3rd)!


You can all jolly well bet on me hosting another contest like this next year! Maybe another nativity, maybe another scene. I have a year to decide.

Anyway, congrats to the winners and my sincerest thanks to all that participated! You all rock!

Hope you all got tons of new (or vintage) toys for Christmas and here's to a toy-filled 2012!