Thursday, December 22, 2011

Taking a Little Holiday Break...



Hey kids! I just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that next week I'll be taking a bit of a break. I have a ton of work to do (awesome things coming from Mixo in 2012!) and I want to do some stuff on my other blogs. But then I'll be back on January 2nd to kick off the new year here at Hey! Look at My Toys! with lots of new toy posts.

In the meantime, I just want to once again give a massive thank you to all of you who participated in the first annual Action Figure Nativity Contest. There's still a few days left to vote and I will check in on the 26th to officially announce the winners. So if you haven't voted, VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

We have some runaway leaders in this contest so far, so if you want to get in on the prizes, you all need to spread the word! Get all of your family and friends to vote for you! Link to the contest post on your blogs, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Win yourself some TOYS!

So, that's it for now. Gonna go play Skyrim. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!

(Special thanks to Jboy Pacman for the above figures which came in the killer surprise toy-filled care package that arrived just in time for my birthday! More on that awesomeness later.)