Monday, August 29, 2011

Tales from the 25¢ Bin! Spidey Edition!

It's that time, once again, kiddies, where we dive into the glorious 25¢ bin and come back out with comic book gold! Here's my latest haul of killer Spider-Man books!


Spidey has always been my second favorite super hero, and there was even a time, when I was 12 and 13, where I may have even considered him number one. And it was issues like the one below that would send me into fits of comic book rapture. I mean, look at all those guns!



And it was pretty much a rule for me back then to buy any issue that had Black Cat on the cover. Huh... Looks like that rule still stands.


I used to love the Marvel Team-up issues, especially if it had a really cool co-star, like this issue featuring Ghost Rider...


Of course, sometimes you got stuck with a lame team-up partner, like Ant-Man. Squish him, Taskmaster!


And let me tell you, very few comic book gals had such an impact on my as much as Tigra did. I guess that's why I still have a penchant for chicks with stripes. Not that I see a lot of them.



So, that does it for this installment of Tales from the 25¢ Bin! Tune in next time for more exciting quarter-of-a-dollar adventure!