Monday, August 8, 2011

Tales from the 25¢ Bin!

For the second post ever on my newest blogging adventure, I'd like to kick off a regular feature called Tales from the 25¢ Bin, where I basically show off cool comics that I scored for a big whopping quarter. The old quarter bins are great places to find all kinds of oddities (as long as your willing to root through the stacks of still-bagged X-Force #1's) and every now and then you can surface with some real gems. Here's a few that I grabbed the other day...

Here we have Groo #2 from PC! This was Groo's first outing, before Marvel and way before Image and even later, Darkhorse. I have loved Groo every since I discovered him back when I was 12. I never did get all of the older PC issues, so this one is a nice addition.


Next we have the Batman Movie Special, from way back in 1989! Yeah, I bought this one back in the day when it first came out. I had Bat-fever pretty bad when the movie hit. Nice to find another copy after all these years.


And finally, who the heck wouldn't pay 25¢ for The A-Team #2?!


That's all for now, but tune in again for more Tales from the 25¢ Bin!