Monday, July 30, 2012

State of the Horde Address - August 2012


Hail Fellow Dork Horders!

It is I, your faithful Lord of Dorkness here with a slightly early edition of the State of the Horde Address!

The reason I'm posting this a couple of days early is because I'm leaving this morning for a week of sleeping in the woods, eating s'mores and having every fiber of my clothing marinated in woodsmoke. That's right, I'm going camping! But I'll be back next week for more blogging fun.

I don't really have a whole lot of Horde news to report. We got exactly zero new members this month! Oh well.

I've been crazy busy lately with work and SDCC, but now things should be calmer once I get back from camping, so I plan on setting some Horde stuff into motion which will hopefully make being a member more fun a rewarding for you all and possibly even attract more members.

Also, my VROOOM! art show goes up this month, but we're not having the opening until the 17th. What that means for you all is that I can finally get back on my "Payback Series" of art pieces that I promised everyone a gazillion years ago who sent me some cool stuff. So, stay tuned for that.

Ummm... I guess that's it. See you all when I get back!

FOR THE HORDE!!!