Friday, April 12, 2013

The Obvious Cause of Death Online Store is LIVE!

Hey there, everybody!

I just wanted to take a quick moment to officially announce the grand opening of my Obvious Cause of Death Ghosts online store!

Now you can buy your very own little glow-in-dark clay specters complete with axe wounds, bullet holes, shark bites and more!

You can visit the online store at ocodg.storenvy.com.

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to "Like" our official OCODG Facebook page, where you'll get updates on newly released ghosts, see behind-the-scenes pics and get in on give-away contests!


If anyone is interested is helping me spread the word through links, shoutouts, reviews and whatnot on your blogs, please let me know! I'd be more than happy to hook you up with a free Ghost!

Okay... end shameless plug. ;)