Friday, March 18, 2011

Hey! Look at My Toys! is Going on Hiatus...

Hey kids! I just wanted to drop a quick post to let everyone know that I'm going to be taking a small break from posting for a while. The wife and I are heading to Vancouver, BC for a few days to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary and right after I get back, I'll be heading to sunny California for a couple of weeks for work.

I can't say much, but this super secret side project I have been working on has just blown up in a major way and I'm going to be spending a couple of weeks cranking out artwork, meeting with big wigs and basically launching stuff into the stratosphere.

I wish I could tell you more, but I can't right now. I assure you all that it's something you would all love, and as soon as I get the okay to show off some of the production work/concepts/final products, I certainly will, but probably over at my art blog.

So, Hey! Look at My Toys! will be quiet for about 3 weeks or so. But hopefully, I'll find scads of cool toys blog about when I get back!

Adios, muchachos!