Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Archie in France!

Technically, this should be an edition of Tales from the 25¢ Bin, since I got them for a quarter each, but they're so odd that I thought they deserved their own post. 


Now, I've never made it a secret that I love Archie comics (and have since I was a kid), and so the fact that I can't read a lick of French didn't stop me from plunking down a crisp one dollar bill for these foreign beauties. I have no idea what the stories are about, but it's not like the pictures leave a lot of mystery. Anyway, I didn;t buy them to read them, I bought them so that one day, when some guest is getting a tour of the Nerdatorium, I can go, "Hey look! I have some Archie digests in French!" and then they'll go, "Oh... yes. That's... that's really good for you. I guess." And then they'll awkwardly excuse themselves.


Zut alors!