Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Power Misters! Wait... What?

Okay. I have no idea what this toy is, where it came from or anything. It was given to me by one of my co-workers because he said it was just sitting in his desk drawer and when I saw it it I was all like, "What's that?!" I see that it's made by Super 7 (a company that I have mucho respecto for), but other than that, I'm just too lazy to look it up.

The point is, this is my Power Mister (whatever that is) and he is awesome.


The blurb on the card says "Power Misters have unlimited power, just like you! And just like you, they have yet to figure that out." I don't know why, but that just sort of makes me happy.



I'd love to go into the novelty of the sculpt, the subtle changes in hue on the paints or whatever those artsy vinyl toy collectors talk about, but quite frankly, I just think he's cute as can be and I'm just happy that E.T. now has someone to go skateboarding with...


They're totally going to shred that halfpipe.