Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Deadpool Unmasked! Funko Pop Style...

Whaddup, fellow Hordytes! I just wanted to take a quick second to show off the painted sample we just got in from our factory of the long-awaited (by some people, somewhere in the world, I'm sure) unmasked Deadpool Pop! figure.

This will be an exclusive (can't remember where, sorry), but from what I've been reading on the forums and whatnot, the unmasked version of the "merc with a mouth" has been on many Funko Pop! collectors' wish lists. I just realized how ironic it is that he doesn't have a mouth in this form.

The body was designed by long-time Funko designer, Rob Schwartz, I just designed the new head.

Also, I know it looks a little sloppy in the pic, but that's often the case with hand-painted samples. The final piece will be much more crisp and precise.

Anyway, I was just feeling a little showy-offy. Hope you dig him!