Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Second Funko Pop!

Well, considering that I work surrounded by Funko Pops five days a week, 8 hours a day, I've managed to pace myself pretty well. I'm only on my second Funko Pop!, even though there are about a hundred or so that I want.

I have decided, however, that I need to complete my Monsters Cereals Pop! collection, and that's why my second figure is the one and only Count Chocula!


Personally, I think that this Pop! is one of the cutest ever produced by Funko. I love his little wavy eyebrows. Then again, i think Count Chocula has always been my favorite of all of the monsters from general Mills.

Now my Boo Berry isn't so lonely...


It's seems like I'm developing a bit of a Monster Cereals shelf, so I better hunt down a Franken Berry Pop! real soon!