Wednesday, December 26, 2012

And the Winners of the 2012 Action Figure Nativity Contest Are...

1st Place: Michael L.






And in 2nd & 3rd Place with 7 votes each, Derek A. & Dan P.!



Well done to all three of you! And my sincerest thanks to everyone who joined in!

I'll be getting some prizes mailed out to all three of you very soon (well, "very soon" in my terms, which can sometimes take forever, but I'll try to be quick about it).

I hope each and every one of you had a Marry Christmas!

Stay tuned for my annual Christmas Haul Report and a new State of the Horde Address coming up on the first with a sort of important announcement.

Congrats again, winners! Be sure to visit their blogs...

Dan P. at The Toy Museum
Derek A. at Goodwill Hunting 4 Geeks
Michael L. at Memories of Toymorrow