Saturday, September 8, 2012

My First Funko Pop!

So, it was just a matter of time before I started collecting Funko Pop! figures, now that I spend all day surrounded by them. There are several current releases that I plan on getting and some retired ones that I hope to track down, but I'm trying to ease into this collection, because from what I've gathered from my fellow designers, it can get out of hand very quickly. So I'm trying to only choose pieces that I really, really want. And my first one is absolutely one of those.

Behold the button-eyed adorableness of the Funko Pop! Boo Berry...


This guy is now retired, but one of my co-workers had a spare, loose one on his shelf that he didn't want and passed along to me. I couldn't be more jazzed. What a way to kick off my Pop! collection!

Now to hunt down Count Chocula and Franken Berry.

I hope you guys don't mind, but you can expect many more Funko related posts in the future. :)