Sunday, June 3, 2012

State of the Horde Address - June, 2012


Well, I was supposed to post this on Friday, but I totally spaced and am finally getting around to it now. Not the end of the world, i'm sure.

Anyway, welcome to another State of the Horde Address, where I fill everyone in on what's going on with the Dork Horde! Ready? Here we go...

First up, let's welcome Dex 1138 from AEIOU and Sometimes Why to the Dork Horde! Dex was the only new member to join up for the month of May and is officially granted the level of Hordyte. Everyone say "Hi Dex!"

Second order of business; Tomorrow I will officially announce the winners of the First Dork Horde Give-Away, which hasn't exactly made a huge splash, with three prizes available and only two members joining in and precisely zero new prospects signing up. Haha! Oh well. This was just my first attempt at doing something fun for current members and possibly enticing new members to join up. Next time, I'll make the prizes much cooler.

And finally, I'd like to give a personal shout out to Brian from Cool & Collected (a fellow Horde Member and the founding father of The League of Extraordinary Bloggers, which if you haven't joined in on, you really should, it's a blast), for sending me this awesome box of goodies that gives me enough blogging fodder for the next couple of months! Thanks, Brian!


DAT THERMOS.

Anyway, not much else to report. Thanks to all of the current Horde members for all their awesome blogging, geek-dom ambassadorship and all around nerdy camaraderie!

Also, don't forget, if you want to join The Dork Horde, just click HERE. I know it doesn't look like much now, but we have big plans, and besides, the more members that join our little cyber-tree fort, the more fun we can have.

FOR THE HORDE!